Here at Vector Projects we take pride in company safety – to ensure our workers and sub-trades work with safety in mind we ensure that all of our projects have the proper safety equipment on site and readily available. We understand that accidents cannot be predicted, but with proper planning, they can be avoided.
Our safety measures include:
- Safety-Trained supervisors, subtrades, workers, owners
- Ample Safety Signage
- Safety Equipment Onsite, readily available
- Mandatory Safety Requirements
- Safety Training and company standard safety manual
- Job site security/fencing where required
As well, Vector Projects works extensively with hospitals and other medical institution-type projects. We understand the importance of proper air quality for these buildings. We have negative air units and manometers in order to maintain proper air pressure in dust controlled areas.
For more information on Construction Safety in B.C. Visit:
For Direct access to Workers Compensation Act Visit:
For Direct access to OHS Act and Regulations Visit:
Our Safety Manuals can be viewed here.